Zhenhua Zhu (朱振华)
Address: Room 4-205, Rohm Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- Memristor-Based Efficient In-Memory Logic for Cryptologic and Arithmetic Applications , in Advanced Materials Technologies, vol.4, No.7, 2019, pp.1900212. pdf
- TIME: A Training-in-memory Architecture for RRAM-based Deep Neural Networks , to appear in IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, 2019. pdf
- An Energy-Efficient Quantized and Regularized Training Framework For Processing-In-Memory Accelerators , to appear in The 25th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference(ASP-DAC 2020), 2020.
- Security Enhancement for RRAM Computing System through Obfuscating Crossbar Row Connections , to appear in Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), 2020.
- Learning the Sparsity for ReRAM: Mapping and Pruning Sparse Neural Network for ReRAM based Accelerator , to appear in Proceedings of the 24th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC), 2019. pdf
- A Configurable Multi-Precision CNN Computing Framework Based on Single Bit RRAM , in Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2019. pdf slide
- A General Logic Synthesis Framework for Memristor-based Logic Design , to appear in IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD), 2019. pdf
- Training Low Bitwidth Convolutional Neural Networks on RRAM , in Proceedings of the 23rd Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC), 2018, pp.117-122. pdf
- Rescuing Memristor-based Computing with Non-linear Resistance Levels , in DATE 2018, 2018, pp.407-412. pdf
- Mixed Size Crossbar based RRAM CNN Accelerator with Overlapped Mapping Method , in IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD), 2018. pdf slide
- TIME:A Training-in-memory Architecture for Memristor-based Deep Neural Network , in Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2017, pp.26:1-26:6. pdf slide
copyright 2019 © NICS Lab of Tsinghua University